Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been a long time (I shouldn't have left you)

It has been a while and lots has happened....kind of. The school year is winding down and that means graduation time. The first of such happenings was Leisa's Institute graduation. It was a very nice meeting and similar to a seminary graduation. She got her two year and four year degree.
Leisa waiting for the dude to decide whether her name is pronounced "Lisa" or "Lisha". I don't get it people...where is the "h"?!?!

Leisa and the very proud husband!

A very nice looking diploma case.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Way to go! No matter what you are graduating from, it is always nice to have that sence of accomplishment.

mom/Janet said...

I didn't know you could graduate from institute. Good for you.

Aunt Beth said...

Congrats to Leisa (is that Lisa or Lisha?). Gosh, I'd never even think of pronouncing it with an 'sh' sound.

I'll comment here as well about the temple portrait. I love those antiqued temple pics. And I like how Dale managed to get in that you'd made the cedar chest you're sitting on. Has Dale mentioned he comes from a LONG tradition of ancestors (male and female) who made their own cedar chests? Actually, mine started out as a hope chest but I reverted to cedar chest when I hit 40....

e.m. said...

'atta girl leis! look at you go, all righteous and what not. that's seriously awesome.