More updates/pictures of Baby Will He was so cute and snug in his car seat... we couldn't resist taking a picture! |
Happy Halloween! This is Will's first holiday and he's starting it right with his first pumpkin from Grandpa and Grandma Hewards garden! |
| Time for church! I made these cute little ties for Will to wear to church.... the shoes were Dale's when he was a baby! So adorable! |
4 comments:
Oh my! He is growing so. We better hurry up and get down there. That hoody looks perfect for this time of year. Cute tie and the shoes look cute on him.
What?! He is so cute! I'm loving his little church outfit!
Cute in his car seat, cute with his pumpkin and cute in his tie. Cute, Cute, CUTE! (In the tie picture, his tongue is sticking out so it looks like his tie is choking him. ;) )
I think that tie will work when he's 12 yrs old. Too cute. Looking forward to getting to know him better in the next few days. Can't wait.
Post a Comment