Friday, October 7, 2011

William

I decided it was about time to update the blog with pictures of our little guy. He is officially 5 weeks old and getting bigger everyday!
This is him in his adorable Halloween outfit, I figured since it was cold outside we might as well get as much use out of this outfit as possible this month!

He would NOT stay asleep the other day and he was so fussy because he was tired, so I tried something and it ended up working. Start the drying and lay him on top.... he was asleep within 30 seconds! I just sat by him and read my book- it was great!

Will and I flew to LA for a couple of days to visit family.... This is us in front of the Hollywood sign... it's the tiny white blog on that far mountain!!!

Will and cousin Matteo! So cute!

And of course..... we had to document his first flight! He did great the entire time and was basically a celebrity on those planes... People loved him! :)

This is him at 1 month- how cute are those dimples??!!

This is one of my favorite pictures and outfits... I think he has the funniest face!

Will in his army boots and looking tough......

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss him so much especially because he's so cute! I printed the one of him smiling for my fridge. :)

Abbie said...

Dude. Has Dale not told you how Ella slept all night and all naps on the dryer? We had her in a Moses basket. It was fantastic. :) Try a Moses basket, it's awesome. :)

mom/Janet said...

So cute to see different pictures of him. Can't wait to see him again in person. AND yes, his dimples are darling.

Jessica and Justin said...

Aw he's adorable! He's a lucky boy to have you as a mommy!

Rio said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE him! He is so tiny and so stinkin cute!

Aunt Beth said...

Seven days and counting until I get to meet the newest member of our family. Can't wait.

Zane and Cami said...

Oh he is so stinkin' cute! And dimples!? I am already in love with him!

Heather said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! We need to come see this cute boy in person! You look great Leis!