Friday, October 11, 2013

September


These two photos were actually taken earlier in the summer, but I just found them and don't think I've posted them yet.... I love when Will plays with his best buddy E, she is such a cutie and they LOVE playing together. Whenever they see one another they will run to each other and give a big giant hug. Plus they love to be goofy together. I love that E is peeking out at Will through the helmet! 



Will can't help himself, he is constantly moving, even when eating dinner. These are a few random ways that he will sit in his highchair during dinner.



Over General Conference weekend. The kids were great about playing together and being pretty quiet so that we could listen. 


I made Playdoh for Will a few weeks ago. He likes to play with it. He was being so silly while I was taking these pics and kept making such goofy faces and saying "cheese"



This one was a perfect capture, he was literally saying "Yay! Playdoh!" during this picture : )

Hopefully this video works. William is very interested in counting to 10 and singing the ABC's lately. Its cute!


3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

He looks more grownup in every post. So cute.

Heidi said...

I love these pictures of Will! Makes me miss him so much. I wish we could see each other soon. His faces are so cute!

Jessica said...

I agree with Janet. Will is more grownup in every post! I'm also with Heidi! ;)