Well, I finally finished this months block. Whew, it was a rough month, my sewing machine broke :( After hours of trying to figure out how to fix it, I have come to the conclusion that it's officially done.... I can either pay to have it fixed or pay the same amount to buy a brand new one.... bummer. Luckily, we went and visited our friends in San Jose over General Conference and I was able to use her machine to finish my block!! I may be a bit behind for the next couple of months, depending on how fast it takes for me to get a machine... but I will keep working : )
5 comments:
Way cute Leisa! I love it. I need to stitch around mine cuz i love the finished look it has.
I agree, I need to start stitching around mine too! I am doing the months but almost wish I was doing the Be's because that is SO cute!
These are so nice. Thanks for sharing them.
That is so cute. Such talent, Leisa!
How frustrating to have sewing machine troubles! But I'm glad you were able to use your friends! Did you choose to do 2 words on yours for the month or is the pattern that way? I don't know because I'm doing the months. ;) Either way, it turned out cute!
Post a Comment