While in Yosemite, our kia hit the 100,000 mile mark!!! EEK : )
Lacey had the good idea that we need to stop and document. So we pulled over and snapped a couple of pictures. Dale and Will playing with some snow in this first picture.
Dale giving some 'thoughts' on his car. Hilarious
The neon hit the 100,000 mile mark a few months ago. Mine was lame though, no picture and driving to work. This car received the award for being somewhere cool and having fun! lol
3 comments:
My Rav is going to hit that within the next year, I'm sure. Ahhh! Always a crazy feeling, I think. ;)
so funny! We have hit 100,000 many times and I never thought to document it. :) We have always noticed it though. What fun trips you guys have had.
This is hilarious! I love it! I am going to do this when our car hits 100,000! Thats a lot for one little car to do!
Post a Comment