Sunday, June 14, 2015

Life as we know it

This is just a random mix of pictures that show a bit of what we've been up to recently.

We bought this fun finger soccer game at the YM/YW yard sale... Will loves it!


Dale has been flying a lot, this is him enjoying his free food...... what a life!

Will helped me redo some furniture. He helped a bit, played by me and took lots and lots of pictures on the Ipad. 

I wish I had taken a before picture, but I love how it turned out. Freshens up our bedroom.

A little project all three of us worked on. I love it and have wanted to do this for years. We now have officially lived in three different states, so I could!

We also spend a lot of time with our ward's playgroup. We meet twice a week, once at a playground and once at the splash pad. It's great for kids and Mom's!

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Leisa, I love these pics and updates. I really love the cool plaques you did of the states where you've lived. Great idea!

mom/Janet said...

So fun to see all this. Way to document your life.

WesLaurie said...

I love your plaques! You may want to write your old address on the back of each just for fun. Not to have it seen but just to remember. You could possibly have a LONG wall of plaques some day!!!

WesLaurie said...

I love your plaques! You may want to write your old address on the back of each just for fun. Not to have it seen but just to remember. You could possibly have a LONG wall of plaques some day!!!

Anonymous said...

I was in the process of making those same state pictures, I will have to think of something different now! They turned out really cute though, I love it.