William and I had a very fun day a few weeks ago. It was the annual "Chick-Fil-A free food if you dress like a cow" day. I luckily had some cow fabric and hastily put some costumes together! Will thought it was great, and since we both LOVE Chick-Fil-A we had a great time.
We dressed up and went to lunch, it was not even busy! I was so surprised. So we had an even better time because of that.
This might show we are pathetic.... not sure. Since Dale was gone working, and I didn't feel like making dinner, we dressed up again and went to a different location for dinner. Free food twice?! Yes...please! It was awesome! Dinner was MUCH more crowded but still had a good time and ran into a few people we knew.

3 comments:
I totally love that you went to two different locations for free lunch and dinner. I am cracking up at my desk thinking about it. Way to go smart mama!
I am impressed with your ingenuity and confidence. Lunch and dinner, both free, two different locations- sounds great! I don't blame you for not wanting to cook in summer, husband not home and 8 months pg.
love this, I thought it was awesome you did it twice. cute pictures of will, love him
Post a Comment