Can't quite believe that Will's first year of school is over!!! Wow, that really flew past. He is done with Kindergarten. This was taken on his field day. Dale and I went to watch and enjoyed seeing the kids have fun. Plus, we were both jealous because our field's days never involved 3 bounce houses!!!
His last day of school was a 1/2 day and we headed to D.C. as soon as he got home. We met up with Jonas and Julie to watch the Seattle Mariners play the Washington Nationals. It was so cold and windy that night but we still had a good time.
We stayed the night in a hotel and then went to the afternoon game the next day as well. We love baseball games in the summer. Plus we each got a snow-globe the first night because we were the first 25,000 fans! Will was excited!
Will and I have been learning about a new country each week over the past 6 months or so. The kit I bought has a fun map with stickers, information, globe and a few of these structures to build. We have had a good time and will probably continue next school year.
Kidzfest in downtown Winchester. Always a fun morning to get free stuff and let the kids play!
Caught Will reading a book to Addison with his arm around her.






1 comment:
We just experienced our first MLB game! It was awesome! I always love going to see the Bee's play every summer too. :) I love the idea of learning at home that you are doing with Will! How fantastic! I also love their picture with Will's arm around Addison along with his goggles! Haha!
Post a Comment