We went up the canyon for the evening with Doug, Misty and kids for S'mores and fun!
The kids had the BEST time running around exploring and playing!
Uncle Doug is always great to have around and made a fun bow and arrow that the kids enjoyed.
A week later we went camping for 2 nights and 3 days.
Poor Will was coming down with the flu and felt pretty miserable the entire time. I almost gave up and made us go home a few times but he wanted to be there so bad. Luckily he had moments that he felt good enough to explore and enjoy it. But he also took a lot of rests.
Addison is the perfect size to enjoy the camping chairs I grew up on! She had such a good time and was so dirty!
She slept amazingly well in the tent. Thankfully!
I was nervous about it but I think it helped that we missed naps and were exhausted.
Exploring
There were patches of snow still! So crazy and we stayed in jackets most of the time but it did warm up and was enjoyable!
Grandma had butterfly nets so the kids spent time trying to catch bugs and insects.
It didn't help that he felt crummy but pretty sad that he was struggling to catch anything.... poor guy!
The next moment feeling well.
Playing and having quality time with family
We camped above Bear Lake and it was beautiful. Plus we were right next to the Ice Caves. So fun to explore. Its been a few years since we were here so it was fun to take the kids thru.
frozen water below the small bridge. Very slippery and the kids loved it.
Aunt Heidi and kids packed BB guns. Will (and I) had so much fun hitting soda cans.
Love his stance!!
Cute Kanyon with his flashlight that Gma and Gpa got for each kid!!
Milkshakes down at Bear Lake. Always a treat!
















1 comment:
Love all the pictures of the kids! They are all so cute! So sorry Will was sick though. :( I also love his stance while shooting! Haha!
Post a Comment