The 2nd week of June we started quite the adventure! Dale and Addison flew to Utah where Addison got to spend a few days alone with Gpa and Gma Heward while Will and I flew to North Carolina. My sister and her family picked us up and we started a 4 day road trip driving to Utah!!!
Over-all the kids did fantastic since we drove for 8 hours every day. Lots of movies, games, treats, a few naps and lots of laughing, playing and talking were involved. Heidi and I talked most of the way and we had such a good time. Not sure I would want to do it often but it was fun to make memories.
I think this is somewhere in Missouri?? Yummy dinner and shakes, bonus that all the kids ate for free since it was the weekend!
We stopped one night at Fort Riley at one of Heidi's friends homes, it was nice for the kids to have a park to play and time to run around.
Driving thru Wyoming we stopped at Little America. It was literally freezing and we were not prepared so we ran from the car to inside and then I made the kids take pictures at the statues. They had a blast but I was shocked that my fingers were numb after only a few minutes being outside! Shouldn't be this cold in June!
All the kids got a smashed penny
Once in Utah we spent 3 1/2 weeks having so much fun!!!
Lots of time spent with cousins playing and being with Gpa and Gma Heward
Grandma said she never gets to see her Grandkids during holidays so she hosted an amazing Easter Egg hunt!! Probably the best one my kids have ever had. So many eggs and lots of candy!
Croquet and games outside
Snow cones and swimming!
















1 comment:
I love Steak-n-Shake! Such fun times with cousins! Lincoln in the pool looks like he's about to push Taylor's head under. Haha! I also love Addison's popsicle float!
Post a Comment