Saturday, February 6, 2010
The New Diggs!!!
So...hopefully you all are still enjoying the last post. Leisa is out of town for the weekend (up in SLC for a dental board review), which obviously leaves me home alone and so I figured I would try and catch up on a few things, including making my presence on this blog known. While I was trying to fall asleep last night, I had this fabulous idea that instead of trying to take all these pictures of our new apartment and then upload them and make all these comments, I would just take one video of our apartment and narrate as I go and then that way all I have to do is write this little paragraph and then allow you all to watch the video. There is an upside to all of this...and that is that I will have more stamina to write another post about our wedding. My on-camera skills need some work, but it shows the apartment and it was a lot easier then typing the whole thing out, so hopefully you'll enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow! I am so impressed. Good call on taking video instead of pictures with captions. We will for sure be coming to visit now that we know you have a bed for us. :)
Looks like a nice place especially when you started out with nothing. Nice and homey.
Nice job dude. I'm looking forward to the wedding post. :)
Now I know why you married Leisa - she made her own cedar chest. She was a Smith before she married one!
Great tour. It's a place that could accommodate you two for a few years. Very roomy and nice appliances, etc. The west definitely knows how to do apartments better than the east I think.
I'll try to work up some sympathy for your rainy weather. Try telling that to folks in and around DC...
Have you had any company yet?
Thanks for sharing. I love house tours!
Dude, great post! Love the tour and WOW Leisa made a cedar chest? That girl rocks!
It's kinda good you told us about why the vacuum was prominently placed in the guest room, otherwise Harold and I might have thought it was a not-so-subtle hint that you wanted us to vacuum the place when we arrive! :)
Jeanna
Post a Comment