Sunday, February 21, 2010

Travels of a flight student.

Palm Springs, California
This is where I went on Wednesday. 82 degrees when we landed at 10:45. I didn't want to leave.

5 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I think 82 is the perfect temperature. Find someplace warm to settle down in.

Scott said...

Wow, and you bought a Porsche while you were there? Guess Leisa was more of a sugar momma than we thought.

Abbie said...

Ha ha... didn't want to leave until you realized it gets to be 110 degrees in the summer!! :)

Jeanna said...

Srsly? 66 isn't enough for you mid February?

I still maintain that SJ, CA is the best place ever. But I would be willing to concede to San Diego. I need nice weather all year, no extremes.

Dane said...

You're a gangster... I miss flying small planes. And I miss warm weather. Thought I would find it here in Houston, but it's hiding somewhere. (it's supposed to snow tonight)