
It is a pretty good movie. I would recommend it if you are looking for a fun laugh without watching a serious movie. Now the real reason why I am talking about bees: Yesterday some friends from the ward invited Leisa and I to go and play some games in the park. When we got there, I took off my sandals and started running after frisbees, etc. and not after 1 minute, I stepped on something that stung really bad. I thought it was just a thorn or thistle, but when I shook my foot, it didn't come out. When I lifted my foot to check it out, a bee flew away. I got down and tried pulling the stinger out and it took me a while. Oh boy was the pain so intense!! I could not believe it. I have been stung by a bee and a wasp before, but I do not remember the pain being so bad!! It hurt real bad for about 3 minutes and then I got up and started walking around again and then it started hurting worse! So I sat back down and Leisa made me a little mud to put on the wound (which was on my middle toe) and that mud healed it instantly. Amazing!! It swelled up a little bit and was a little tender the rest of the afternoon, but for the most part, no more pain! All I will say about bee stings now is that I'm glad the stingers aren't any bigger, otherwise my whole body would be paralyzed! That is the most pain I have felt in a very long time. Stay away bees!!
3 comments:
I don't think I've ever been stung and am sorry for your pain, but for all our benefits, including yours, I'm glad it wasn't fatal. My first ENT dr died from a bee sting in his mid-50's a few years back.
I have been stung a few times by a wasp. I feel your pain. One was on the upper part of my ear. Try that one.
Um, why did I not know you had a blog? Miss you tons!
Post a Comment