Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GRADUATION!!!!!!!

So..... I graduated!!! :) I'm very, very excited about finally being done with Dental Hygiene School! This is definitely the biggest accomplishment I have ever achieved and it feels wonderful to be done. In the Dental Hygiene world they have what they call a 'Pinning Ceremony' where the instructors welcome and accept the new graduates into the dental hygiene profession. We had this pinning ceremony the night before our actual graduation and it was fun to be with all the girls and their families for our special night.
Dale and I at dinner waiting for the ceremony to start

I'm proudly showing off my ''Registered Dental Hygienist'' pin! So exciting!

These are my beautiful hygiene sisters, I saw them WAY more than my own family for the past two years and so this is a bitter sweet time for all of us- we'll miss each other.....

This is me accepting my diploma at Dixie's graduation. Walking through the 'D'

My wonderful parents came down for my graduation! They are just as grateful as I am to be done, they have been my biggest fans and supporters for the longest time!

My awesome husband helped me survive these past couple of months, couldn't have done it without him! Love you Babe!

My Brother and his wife and kids also came! We all had a lot of fun going to graduation and playing! His kids are adorable!!

The end is finally here and it feels good.... now I just need to find a job....
PS thanks for everyone who helped along the way and became my guinea pigs!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

Congratulations Leisa! Graduating is the most amazing feeling isn't it? I did it twice and loved both times. Learning is so much fun but being done and realizing what you have accomplished is equally as enjoyable. Good luck with finding a job! I hope it's soon!!

Anonymous said...

We are SO VERY pleased with all you have accomplished! Also very happy this phase in your education is Over! :) Love you tons! Mom

Bridget said...

Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leisa! I'm so happy for you. Of course I hope you get a job in Utah County, but I completely understand the need to just find a job! :)

Hope to see you soon!

Jeanna

mom/Janet said...

I thought of you on Friday and glad everything went well. So fun and congratulations.

Brittany said...

congrats! what a great accomplishment!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Congrats on finishing!

Jessica said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, but congrats! I hope you find a job soon and that it's not too far away. :)

Aunt Beth said...

A big hats off to you and all you've accomplished. In addition to what you've learned is the added knowledge of finishing something you began. Good for you and good luck in your job search efforts.