A few weeks ago we visited the Fresno Chaffee Zoo with a couple of friends. It is a small zoo but still has all the animals that are needed to make a zoo fun! It was wonderful weather and we enjoyed ourselves, plus it's only a 10-15 min drive.
 |
| William can't stay still for longer than 2 seconds so I had to hold him up against the gorilla. |
 |
| They have a petting zoo which Will LOVED! It is so strange since he was sooooo terrified of the animals my Dad has, which we recently visited a couple of weeks before we visited the zoo. Plus my Dad had a few of the same animals that were in the petting zoo. Weird. |
 |
| No fear from Will, however I was nervous the goats were going to butt him. They didn't. |
 |
| Our little group |
 |
| The wingspan on this eagle was pretty spectacular. |
3 comments:
Those pictures are darling. Looks like ther is a little girl that was infatuated with Will. I'm glad you're getting into a group of other mothers.
Leisa! I got your note you left at work. I'm SO SAD I MISS YOU! seriously. it would have been awesome to see you and Dale and Will. what were you doing in San Fran? how did you know where to find me?
Also, do you not have facebook?
That is weird that he didn't love Dad's animals, but loved the petting zoo! What a difference a couple weeks makes, I guess. :) I love his picture in front of the gorilla. What a cute face!
Post a Comment