Friday, November 30, 2012

Golden Locks


We decided it was finally time to trim some hair.... slightly sad since William had this cute little curl in the back but he also had quite the rats nest/mohawk/rats tail going on in the back.  So, I let him play in the water so he would sort-of hold still while I took the scissors to the hair. I only trimmed the back and around the ears, so his hair on top is still pretty long and it lays down besides his 'alfalfa' piece! 







His cute little curl : )


Other doings:
We go on walks usually everyday, after our walks, I let Will play with the stroller. He found the basket and decided to climb in, it was fun until he realized he was stuck, then he got really mad when I started taking pictures instead of rescuing him! I couldn't help myself, it was too funny! 


He looks so scared!



And making huge messes with his blocks, which he loves

3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love all these posts.

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Love the basket pics! Matteo did that with a laundry basket once. Hilarious and super cute!

Jessica said...

He did always have a rats nest, but it was always soft. ;) I just love those stroller pics...hilarious!