On our way home to California we made a few stops. We went to Bryce Canyon since Dale had never visited. What a spectacular park. The views are incredible.
They are called "Hoodoo's", the pillars of rock. So beautiful. We didn't have time to hike down into the Hoodoo's so we just took pictures from up top.
Our little gangster!
We took a short walk to this.... I know, I know, a dead tree.... I have NO idea why this is the focus of that hike. But the hike itself was nice, nothing special but nice.
Luckily we have a good daddy who carries us when we are tired and poopy....
We then drove around and were able to hike from the bottom and see some views looking up.
We hiked over and up to a small waterfall and cave
And of course, we have to throw rocks wherever we go. A lot of the time Dale carries Will just so that we can actually walk instead of taking 2 small steps at a time and throwing 3 rocks between those steps. Takes forever!
Good hikes=good naps
We then drove the back way through Zions National Park on our way to St. George for the night. I LOVE THIS PARK!!
Probably because I've spent a lot of time in it due to living so close while going to school, plus lots of good memories. But its also such a breath-taking park. Everywhere you look and go is just amazing!
We didn't stop at all in Zions, but we've been there before together. So it was just nice to drive through and enjoy the scenery!
1 comment:
Love how Will's sleeping with his blanket in his mouth. ;)
Post a Comment