Awhile ago now, we went camping up in Kings Canyon National Park. We went with some friends of ours and we were able to try out our new tent!!! It is an 8 man tent and Dale is able to fully stand up, so it makes camping a lot easier!!! We all stayed together in our tent and our friends probably thought that was a bad idea by the next morning... Keep reading.....
There was a lot of sleeping, relaxing, talking, laughing, playing and eating good food. Love camping!!!
I bought a little baseball and bat for Will, he loved trying to hit it... but was better at playing golf with it, we might need a little more practice!
Our bear locker to keep everything in... they are pretty intense about the bears up here... so I was a little spooked come middle of the night when Will and I were out and about.
See this face... how can you resist giving him a bag of cheetos, s'mores and other unhealthy food to eat!?
Well, all that unhealthy food caught up to him somewhere after midnight... The poor boy was sick, sick, sick... we spent the night outside the tent barfing... poor thing. Because we were freezing, (and I was nervous about bears) we ended up sitting in the car. Slightly warmer, but a lot harder to catch throw up, luckily I had a big box that helped out. When we were finally done, frozen and exhausted we went back to bed, snuggled together in my sleeping bag.... lets just say, I didn't sleep at all that night. But, I guess it calls for a good story to laugh about now that its over.




1 comment:
Oh man! I bet that was terrible! Maybe that's why I don't like camping...I swear that happened to me once when I was little!
Post a Comment