Thursday, July 3, 2014

Family Time

While in Utah, we were able to see a lot of family and friends. Unfortunately, I wasn't the best at taking photos, but I did manage to snag a few.  Spent the afternoon with Dane and Bridget and their two. Little man was sleeping while we took this photo but the pic turned out great for our first shot and on a timer! 



Cousins feeding the chickens and having lots of fun playing together : )



Roaring like dinosaurs... or something loud....

We then headed north and spent a few days with my family, this is the only picture I have. But it's cute. Since Will was wearing a hat all the kids had to round up their hats and wear them together!

Then, the reason we came to Utah in the first place was to go to Savannah's Graduation and spend time with the Nichols. We also stayed a couple nights with our good friends the Gwilliam's as well as the Snyder's... It was a good week. 





1 comment:

Jessica said...

So glad you got to come to Utah so we could see you!