Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Kindergarten

We went and met Will's Kindergarten teacher and explored his brand new school. It is SO nice and Will is so excited!! 
Library with a fun reading corner


New backpack

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!!



We compromised and I take him to school and he rides the bus home. It's working well and so far he loves everything. He is meeting lots of new friends and seems happy. It's hard to let him go a little bit. I'm in denial that he is old enough to go. 


He is a brave kid in my eyes... He wasn't nervous or worried or anything. He just loves life and makes friends so easy. His only negative thing about school so far is that the girls chase him during recess.... the woes of a 4 year old boy! What a life!

4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

He really does have a zest for life.

Jessica said...

Happy first day of Kindergarten, Will!

WesLaurie said...

Now these are the pictures I was waiting for! First day of school! I LOVE Will!

Anonymous said...

looks like he had fun riding the bus! can't wait to see you guys and ask him all about it!