Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Museum of the Shenandoah Valley

With Will in school we took a day 'date' (with Baby along) to visit the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley. It's a mile from our house and I've been wanting to visit for awhile. I might go back since it's free to go on Wednesdays. The museum itself had lots of different collections all reflecting the history of Winchester. It was pretty cool and I would like to go read in detail more of the displays.

The grounds are really pretty and have lots of different themed gardens and old houses. 
This piano was made in London and bought for 150$. It is beautiful and they keep it maintained and use it for weddings and events. So awesome.





2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Such beautiful places to see. That pictures of Addison is adorable.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool! Addison is adorable!