The summer has been too short and just flown by. I cant believe its already over. (Over for us since school has already started ) Here is a little peek into our summer with random photos.
A beautiful walking path by our house. I love Virginia and how green and wooded it is.
Swimming lessons. We only did one week. Will loves swimming but absolutely hates to dunk his head. So he didn't pass the beginning class for the 2nd summer. Maybe eventually he'll grow out of it.
I sure love watching these two kids interact. They don't play yet since Addison just destroys everything Will is creating. But hopefully down the road that will change.
Took Will bowling for the first time. We went with a group of friends. The kids had SO much fun, as did the adults!
And of course we couldn't miss out on CFA free food. She makes a darling cow!
After visiting Abbie in Richmond, Will spent the next couple of days playing "Nintendo". Jeff had briefly let Will play and he was hooked. Remind me never to buy one! My fridge magnets became the different games that he would place on top of his garbage truck. Then he would literally sit down and play the 'game'. Sounds, moving and all. He convinced me to play a few times ( I lost every time!) LOL!!
Road trip naps are the best.... But I couldn't resist snapping a shot. He still sucks on his blanket.
And the only way to get Addison to stay asleep was putting the blanket over her head. It bought us another hour probably!
We made a few visits to Sweet Frog this summer. They had some awesome weekday deals.
We also managed to play in quite a few massive thunderstorms. Addison loves watching Will stomp around in the puddles. She thinks he is hilarious. The picture doesn't give it justice because I grabbed the camera too late but there was a river. He dumped cups of water out of his rain boots from all the splashing.
Splash pad fun
Handsome little guy in his new pj's
Starting to see some actual pictures from this kid. This is Will and Dad.
Can't resist hobby lobby deals every once in awhile. He loves it!
And a sweet picture of these cousins together in Richmond.
















4 comments:
I love all of these.
Such cute kiddos and that imagination of Will's is great!
Game playing! Will must take after ME!
i love Will's star wars W!
Post a Comment