Tuesday, August 16, 2016

North Carolina

We headed to North Carolina to visit the Saunders one last time before school starts. We love going to visit and always have a great time. 

Cute kiddos

We did make it to the beach although it was cut short by a major thunderstorm :(
It was wonderful while it lasted



We went to Pullen Park in Raleigh. It is beautiful and has a few little rides to enjoy. It was quite miserably hot and humid but I think everyone still enjoyed the day.









Addison and I enjoyed watching everyone ride the paddle boats from afar.


And.... with Sam around you can never get through a visit without some crazy dare... This time we attemped Shot-gunning. Dale is getting better at it over time, but Sam still wins. I don't even try anymore... but he convinced me to do it with water. 


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Reminds me of times when we were young and did fun things with our cousins in Washington. :)

happybritton said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm just marveling at all the fun things you guys do with your family. you're really blessed!

Anonymous said...

it was really fun! love you guys!