Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Addison's 2nd Birthday!!!

Addison
Oh how we love this little girl! She is a funny little thing and always is making me laugh.
90% in height and 30% in weight.
Sleeps great at night and during naps.
LOVES her brother
Loves anything that is a 'baby' which she always proclaims "sooooo cuuute"
loves to read! She will sit with books for a good 30-40 min a day by herself.


Ducks are her favorite!


My friend is amazing with hair and did the cutest braids on Addison!

Reading to her puppy and duck


Loves animals. So I made animal cupcakes for her which she loved!




Proclaiming how cute the baby elephant is.





Loves her Minnie Mouse backpack!




Will had been invited to a friends bday party at chuck-e-cheese. So we all tagged along and celebrated Addison as well. She loved it!



Cupcakes with neighbor friends

3 comments:

WesLaurie said...

She IS a VERY entertaining little girl!

Jessica said...

What a cutie little girl! Those cupcakes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter. I love her. I also love the cupcakes!