We slept outside of Savannah and then the next morning drove up to South Carolina. He stopped in a town called Beaufort. It was super charming and we sat on a bench swing by the water and enjoyed for a little bit.
We then stopped at the Old Sheldon Church ruins on our way to Charleston. This church was destroyed during the Revolutionary war, rebuilt and then destroyed during the Civil war. Very beautiful.
Walking around Charleston! So amazing, a part of us felt like we were in Europe.
![]() |
| Rainbow row |
![]() |
| The yummiest Danish pancakes :) My goal is to buy an aebleskiver pan and start cooking! |
We took a ferry out to Fort Sumter. Fun to learn the history of the area and see where the Civil War started.
After dinner we met up with our tour guide to take a ghost tour. I can't believe I agreed to this, but it's something Dale has been interested in for a few years and I figured I could handle it. I was nervous about it but shouldn't have been, the stories were great and there was nothing scary about it. Dale thought I was passing it off to quickly and that was I was going to be haunted by someone. Thankfully that didn't happen!! lol
![]() |
| Provost Dudgeon, sad stories happened here. |
































1 comment:
You look so pretty in these pictures! I have always wanted an ebelskiver pan too! They look so delicious! My brother in law is Danish and always talks about them. Love the pineapple fountain, of course. ;) A ghost tour?!! Ahh! I totally would be feeling the same as you so I'm glad it was interesting and not scary! Haha!
Post a Comment