![]() |
| pretty pretty princess :) |
![]() ![]() |
| Flower project around our shed. Addison loved helping, Will was a big help as well. |
![]() |
| He LOVES cars and he always sticks one more in his mouth as he transports them! LOL! |
![]() |
| I have been learning how to make sourdough bread, so yummy! |
![]() |
| The kids dentist had the MemPops truck in their parking lot giving away popsicles. They were good! |
![]() |
| First day of Nursery at church!! |
![]() |
| Spring pictures that I am too cheap to buy! :) |
![]() |
| first kid that climbs on everything.... :( |
![]() |
| Will was invited to a birthday party that Addison and I got to tag along for! Trampoline park, So FUN! |























1 comment:
So cute doing flower beds around your shed! Great job on the bread. I took a bread class once at the UB Tech several years ago, but I still can't make bread! Cute, cute kiddos. :)
Post a Comment