Saturday, April 24, 2021

Congaree Nat. Park/ Atlanta

Congaree is probably the most unexciting National Park we've visited so far, but still fun to see it and check it off our list. Plus, we met up with our friend Greg from CA, he and Dale used to work together as flight instructors. It was a blast catching up and then we went to lunch and ate some great BBQ. I wish I had taken a picture. Dang!



 




We then drove back to Atlanta and checked into our hotel right by the airport. Dale was SO excited! I'll admit that it was super fun. We had a balcony and watched airplanes all evening. Dale woke up early and watched some more while I slept in!


 

The FedEx airplanes!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super fun! We had a national parks pass last year that expired at the end of January this year and just bought another one for this year yesterday because we're crossing off the 3 national parks in Florida next week including Dry Tortugas. Crazy story there! Can't wait!