Monday, December 10, 2012

Carmel/Monterey


About a month ago my best friend Lacey came to visit us in Clovis for the weekend. We decided one of the days she was here to go visit the coast and enjoy some great scenery. We headed over to Carmel and Monterey. Nice drive, it was just over 2 hours and we were able to have a great day and see some beautiful beaches. 





William had a great time running along the beach, he fell a lot and was quite sandy, but he had fun seeing and petting all the dogs that came by. 


How beautiful is this???
   



We bundled up because the wind was so cold!



2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Love the beach pictures. Come to my house and work on my blog with the cruise pictures I took. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

What gorgeous scenery! I've always wanted to see Carmel. That might have to be a must see when we come visit in the spring! I loved your comment about Will having fun seeing and petting all the dogs that came by! Too funny!