Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Disneyland

Two weekends ago we were wanting to go do something fun; plus my friend Lacey was moving back to Utah from LA the next week, so we thought it should definitely involve her. So I called her up Friday afternoon and we started planning how we could get together one last time before she left. She has a few friends who are currently working at D-land and so she was able to round up some FREE Disneyland passes for us, last minute!!! We had our ward party Friday night, so we woke up at 5 am Sat morning and starting driving to LA! It is only a 3 1/2 hr drive, which is not bad at all! 
About 2 or so hours into the drive we hear this weird noise made by William in the backseat, after a few seconds of processing what the sound was, I ask Dale "did Will just throw up?" turn around, and oh boy did that little boy throw up! Yikes! I immediately grab the wipes and start wiping his hands and doing the cleanup, while Dale hurriedly pulled the car over.... poor thing : (  Luckily he was still wearing his pj's so we stripped him down and washed him up and pulled on some clean clothes, and then yes... we stashed the nasty clothes under a bush on the side of the highway.... horrible I know, but there was NO way we were putting those in our car and taking them with us. 
The little guy seemed to be fine after that episode so we continued on to Disneyland (perhaps bad parenting), but luckily for us, our kid is awesome and we had such a great day- he was happy as can be- maybe it was car sicknesses. We'll never know. 

Anyway- our day at Disneyland with Lacey was awesome! We love that place! Especially at Christmas







4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Lucky guys. Looks like fun.

Rio said...

Haha! I love that you ditched the clothes on the side of the road! Sounds like a fun time though!

happybritton said...

I would have done the same thing with the PJs. YAY Disney Land! Such luck!

Jessica said...

Poor Will! But he looks so cute in all his pictures so I'm glad you got to go and that he felt fine. :)