| We visited Lombard Street by driving down the hill, so cool! That is such a crazy street! |
| We ate dinner and visited Pier 39, watched the sea lions and enjoyed the end of a wonderful day! |
| Can you see how the Golden Gate Bridge is actually golden!!!! It was so pretty with the sun hitting the bridge as it set. |
| Alcatraz |
| The next day found us visiting the International airport, of course, to watch planes land. We were there specifically for the A380, and made Dale's entire year : ) |
| the kids climbing all over Ladon |
2 comments:
One thing we did in SF was visit Coit Tower, which is the tower slightly off to the right in your first picture. Pretty cool view from up there! We also drove Lombard Street. I love that you can actually drive down it! I also loved your "golden" gate bridge pic. Awesome!
Great pictures! I'm still so sad I missed you guys! I haven't seen you since Heather's reception. :(
I'm so glad you're enjoying California!
Post a Comment