Friday, December 21, 2012

Finding our Christmas tree


My family has a wonderful tradition of going together to find and cut down our perfect Christmas tree in the mountains. I was sad that we were too far away to join in again this year :(  So, instead of going into the cold, snowy, mountain...., we headed into the streets of Fresno to find our local Lowe's! We had heard from a friend that Lowe's sold the trees at the lowest cost, so off we went : )



There it is.... what a beauty!



We ended up putting it in our trunk after we realized it would totally fit and we didn't want to waste time tying it to the car!


Will has been so good about not playing with the tree, we did lose 1 plastic, cheap, ornament, but after that we have done great!
PS this tree smelled SOOOOOO good! It was amazing to walk around our house for the first few days, love it!



2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I love his little hat. Oh, and I like the tree too.

Jessica said...

I love the lot trees because they're so much fuller than the ones we find in the mountains...apparently we're just not looking in the right area! Our first Christmas with Emillio we lost 1 ornament as well. ;) But she's really good about the tree too. (I know that's not the same, but it reminded me when you were talking about Will!)