A family in our ward has a fun tradition of inviting Santa to come visit their house each year and they invite all their family, friends, ward members and neighbors to come over to meet Santa and have a festive party. There was quite a few people who came and we had so much fun socializing and meeting new friends.
 |
| Our family with Santa Claus |
 |
| William was not scared of Santa AT ALL, he was confused but not scared and sat on his lap for a long time : ) Everyone was amazed since all the other kids were Screaming!!! |
 |
| here is his confused face...... |
 |
| Playing with his fun, magnet, advent calendar from Great Grandma Cole! This is amazing, he will actually sit and play with this for a long time.... sitting still doesn't happen too frequently! |
 |
| Christmas Nativity finger puppets.... Dale and I decided to make these this year, it was a quick and fun project to do together, (Dale realized he was not skilled in felt cutting and creating....) |
 |
| These guys are my favorite! |
 |
| And... the new Christmas wreath that I made |
 |
| Will loves to help Mom cook and bake Christmas treats..... he licked the beaters and had frosting ALL over his face! So fun! |
 |
| I found this fabric in a box when I was unpacking, it is from our wedding reception in Neola, I still love the fabric and pattern and there was the perfect amount to make two curtains for our kitchen windows. I love them and it was the easiest project ever, they were already cut to the perfect length, all I had to do was sew! |
1 comment:
Looks like you've been very crafty! Those finger puppets are amazing! You guys did an awesome job! Of course, I love your wreath and the curtains also...great job!
Post a Comment